May 29, 2011

My 8th grade Science Fair Project

     I wanted to come up with a really ORIGINAL science project this year(because we all know how much I like to be original!!!) So I searched online for projects, wrote down all the projects, and consulted which to choose with my partner.
     We picked a project that seemed as original as my last project(I talked to rice to see if there was a difference in the mold growth). We picked...
                                    "Does eye color affect peripheral vision? Supposedly people with darker eyes tend to have wider pupils for a given amount of light than people with light-colored irises. If you have a more-open pupil, does it give you measurably better peripheral vision? Another idea to test would be to see if you have the same peripheral vision in bright light as compared with dim light."
     TWO WEEKS LATER...
     We turned in our project and our report. We got second place in the eighth grade.

1 comment:

  1. can you please send me more information based on your research and how you conducted this experiment? Please.

    ReplyDelete